Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car share to Bristol triathlon?

2 posters

Go down

Car share to Bristol triathlon? Empty Car share to Bristol triathlon?

Post  klara Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 am

Hi,

I'm thinking of doing Bristol sprint triathlon on the 15th of July but not sure my micra will drive that far... so was wondering if anyone else is planning to do it and would be up for car sharing there? Or if anyone knows if its easy to take bikes on trains and get to the harbor from the train station? I have never been to Bristol!

Klara

klara

Back to top Go down

Car share to Bristol triathlon? Empty Re: Car share to Bristol triathlon?

Post  neilc Thu May 24, 2012 3:16 am

Hiya ...

It's easy enough to get too but I don't know if you aware, that registration is on the sat afternoon before the event. The racing starts @ 7 am next day depending on your wave time. I did ask them if they realised that people travel far away and it would mean going to bristol twice, but they replied that as it an early morn start they couldn't have a registration on the sun morn..SadSad

Trains wouldn't get you there in time for that start , so hopefully you can get a car share for both.

Cheers

Neil.Smile

neilc

Back to top Go down

Post  klara Fri May 25, 2012 1:03 am

Ah, did not realize that! Thank you so much for letting me know!!! Will have to look around for some other triathlons then...

klara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down