Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June

3 posters

Go down

Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June Empty Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June

Post  Markthebikerider Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am

Hey, Im back in the UK but dont have a car and would like to come to the Sea Swim tomorrow night. Im based in the city centre, would anyone be able to give me a lift out there please.

Thanks

Mark
07805 348159

Markthebikerider

Back to top Go down

Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June Empty Re: Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June

Post  catcannon Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 am

Mark I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, I hope you managed to get there tonight... I go to the sea swims & get the train down, I get the one from St. Thomas at 17.54 but there is also a slightly later one from St.David's at 18.12 which would get you there in plenty of time.
With a Devon railcard it's only £2.50 return.

catcannon

Back to top Go down

Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June Empty Re: Lift to Teignmouth Sea Swim 27 June

Post  Markthebikerider Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 am

I ended up swimming at Riverside in the end, but thanks for the heads up for the trains. Forgot about that as an option. If I can't get a lid for next week, I'll probably go with that.
Cheers
Mark

Markthebikerider

Back to top Go down

Post  simon Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am

mark - i'll be driving down this week from town if you need a lift

simon

Back to top Go down

Post  Markthebikerider Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:36 am

Simon,
A lift would be great.
Message me here or text me where to meet you and when. I work in St Thomas but staying down by the quay.
Cheers
Mark

Markthebikerider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down