Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Swimming

Go down

Christmas Swimming Empty Christmas Swimming

Post  karen Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 am

Our final swim session before Christmas will be: Thurs 20th December.

There will be NO SWIMMING on Monday 24th December, or Monday 31st December.

However, we WILL SWIM on Thursday 27th December, so please come along to work off the turkey and mince pies! Please use the door nearest the gym, where, hopefully, someone will let you in.

Normal training will resume on Thursday 3rd January when we start our next training cycle, building strength and endurance and incorporating land work. affraid You will ALL need to wear a T-SHIRT for the main set - a nice heavy COTTON t-shirt - none of this light techno stuff, or tiny sleeveless vests/crop tops please! You will also ALL need to bring a DRINK as these sessions inparticular will make you thirsty - hopefully! drunken If you have a yoga mat, this will be useful as well!

STOP PRESS:
We are hoping to offer an extra pool session in the New Year, and have separate lanes for our young people at one of our sessions. Details will follow. Watch this space! bounce

Happy Christmas!

Karen x santa

karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Christmas Swimming Empty Re: Christmas Swimming

Post  karen Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Happy New Year to you all! bounce

Just a quick reminder that we are back to normal with swim training THIS Thursday 3rd January. We will be starting our second training cycle, so please remember your T-SHIRT etc (see above for whys and where-fores!).

Can I also remind you that ALL swimmers need to be registered, paid up, Exeter Tri Club members for 2013 (or police personnel) for insurance and health and safety reasons. You should have all received e:mail reminders about this and I have been mentioning it at swimming, so you really have NO excuse! I will be getting a list TODAY (Wednesday), so if you've not already registered, please do so asap or you will be refused a swim Crying or Very sad .

And finally, the AGM is next Tuesday, 8 January, again you should have received an e:mail invitation, and I've also posted the details on the Forum. There are some planned changes to our swim sessions, including Junior sessions, so please try to come to the AGM and let your views be known. Please e:mail Sue Scott so she has an idea of numbers for the AGM. Thanks.

If anyone has any feedback etc regarding the swim sessions, please feel free to e:mail me.

Look forward to seeing you at swim training, and the AGM.

Karen
ETC Swim Coach
karen
karen

Back to top Go down