Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mondays at Middlemoor

2 posters

Go down

Mondays at Middlemoor Empty Mondays at Middlemoor

Post  karen Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi

Mondays pool sessions at Middlemoor have been getting close to capacity recently (36 swimmers), and I am very pleased to be able to offer swimmers the chance of either swimming a) 7-8pm, b) 8-9pm, or c) both (7-9pm) on Mondays. This will mean that we do not have to turn people away, and you all have enough room in the lanes to swim (max 6 per lane). It will still cost just £1 per hour - so £2 if you intend doing 2 hours.

Those who stay for 2 hours can either repeat the same set again, or work on something of your own choice eg: distance swims etc. There will be opportunities to work more on stroke technique, or turns etc in the second hour if you would like, alternatively, I can write a second set, just let me know.

To get an idea as to how many might do each session, could I ask you to let me know which session you would be MOST likely to attend (just e:mail me a, b or c):

a) Would like to swim 7-8p
b) Would like to swim 8-9pm
c) Would like to swim 2 hours (7-9pm, cost £2)

If there is enough interest in swimming 8-9pm, then we could start this Monday (23rd), but I will let you know when I have received some replies!

Thanks,

Karen

PS: Remember to RENEW your SPORTS PASS by the end of this month (31.3.09)!

READY TO START THIS MONDAY, 23rd!

Thank you to all who replied. Looks like it will be worth doing a second slot 8-9pm, so I am happy to start THIS Monday, 23rd March.

This second session will only continue whilst there is demand, so I anticipate that numbers will drop off when the Teignmouth sea swim sessions start in May. I will keep you posted.

See some of you on Monday. Have a good weekend,

Karenx

Last edited by karen on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info re: start date)
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Mondays at Middlemoor Empty Re: Mondays at Middlemoor

Post  andygates Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Room for another one in the slow lane? Smile

andygates

Back to top Go down

Mondays at Middlemoor Empty Re: Mondays at Middlemoor

Post  karen Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Yes, Andy, even room for you!
karen