Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Cervelo S2 (56) for sale

Go down

2009 Cervelo S2 (56) for sale Empty 2009 Cervelo S2 (56) for sale

Post  SPrice Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 am

Finally decided to sell my S2 after months of indecision. Its a cracking bike but I can't justify having 2 Cervelo's anymore (P2 as well - I know greedy boy!).

Spec - Shimano Dura Ace carbon 7850 50mm wheelset, Ultegra SL group set in ice grey, fizik Arione tri 2 saddle, Pro PLT stem/Pro alloy bars, ultgegra SPD SL pedals

I've hardly used it, couple of races and dry training rides over the summer so it is in mint condition. One thing I should point out is an annoying chain scuff which has been repaired and painted. Its barely noticeable as it is hidden by the chain rings but I'd rather be up front. Slight mark on the right pedal but perfect other than that.

I've currently got the bike on ebay £2750 buy it now price or starting at £2500 on the auction. Obviously I'd rather it went to a fellow triathlete and someone from the club so if you're interested call me 07722184349 I'd certainly look at offers around the 2500 mark.

Cheers Steve

SPrice

Back to top Go down