Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Santa Training Camp (NOT a holiday!)

2 posters

Go down

La Santa Training Camp (NOT a holiday!) Empty La Santa Training Camp (NOT a holiday!)

Post  Ian T Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 am

Just want to say a big thankyou to all those involved in arranging the trip to La Santa as well as to all those who went and made Karen and I feel so welcome... even though we hardly knew anyone beforehand.
We thoroughly enjoyed everything about it (I've NEARLY forgotton the first long ride!) and feel so enthusiastic about the coming season.
For anyone whose not been before but is considering it for next year I would encourage you take the plunge. The food is fantastic; the roads are first class; weather is perfect; facilities at La Santa are excellent; club coaches are great (personal thanks to Rob and Karen for the swim coaching in particular); well structured training sessions that were challenging but allowed for recovery; and - importantly - the company was wonderful.
Top week.

Ian T

Back to top Go down

La Santa Training Camp (NOT a holiday!) Empty Re: La Santa Training Camp (NOT a holiday!)

Post  alan fewings Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

hi Ian . it was my second year and agree with every thing you wrote . roll on next year . hopefully you will enjoy the long ride better next year knowing the hill was only a( little slope ) !!!

alan fewings

Back to top Go down