Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVT Saturday

4 posters

Go down

EVT Saturday Empty EVT Saturday

Post  andy evans1 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 am

Everyone.

I am putting together a list of names and allocating jobs. I have assumed if you are racing that you wil also be helping out either before or afterwards. if cannot help you will need to let me know asap.

I still need some help on the Saturday from 9.30am at Tiverton Leisure Centre. Setting up transition is the main job as without racking for bikes there will be no race. but there will be other jobs to do-putting up signs, stuffing goody bags.

Any volunteers please contact me evnsandyevans@aol.com or 07974 830650 or through here.

Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty EVT

Post  Jan Parsons Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 am

Andy,

Last year my hubby and I helped with setting up the bike racks on the Saturday afternoon. Not sure about 09:30 though!

Jan Parsons

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty EVT

Post  andy evans1 Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am

Jan. Get there when you can. i expect we will be finished by the afternoon-hopefully.

Andy
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty EVT

Post  tonyb Fri May 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi Andy

I'd like to keep race day free after my race, if at all possible, so I'd like to offer my services on the Saturday to help set up. Will this be okay?

Thanks, Tony B

tonyb

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty EVT

Post  andy evans1 Fri May 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Tony B.

I hadn't allocated you a job post race as yet, so this doesn't cause too many problems. Please be there Saturday about 9.30am to help set up. As long as it is only the odd one who cannot help after this wont be too much of a problem.
One point though, club members who are marshalling will be out on the course from 8am. The race will probably run until 3pm. Those who have been out at marshall points will need some relief at some point in the day. If you have been alowed to race I think it only fair that you should stand in to allow marshalls to get a drink and a bit to eat.

If too many find they cannot help out before or after racing we will need to have a re-think.

Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty Race Day

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:55 am

Hi Andy

Happy to help set up on the Saturday, will be there all day on the Sunday.

Cheers

Nicky Q

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty Exe Valley Tri

Post  Jan Parsons Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 am

Andy,

Thanks for the response, I'll get there on the Saturday when I can. By the way from the wave times now posted I'm in the wrong age category. I hate to have to admit it but I'm in the 50 -59 not 40 - 49.

Best Wishes

Jan

Jan Parsons

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty Re: EVT Saturday

Post  andygates Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

See you there Saturday morning.

andygates

Back to top Go down

EVT Saturday Empty Re: EVT Saturday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content