Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM Changing Rooms

Go down

MM Changing Rooms Empty MM Changing Rooms

Post  karen Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 am

Please note message below from Sammy Spall, Exercise Facilities Manager, MM. Karen.

Ladies and Gents,

Please read this e-mail from one of our discontented staff who is fed up with wet female changing rooms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time I have to use the changing room toilets they are wet. The seat, the floor and even the toilet roll. I am having to roll up my suit trousers to not get them wet.

I have just had to tell three female teenage swimmers that they should be towelling off before going to the toilet.

Can you have a word with the coach. This is still a work place until ten and if there is an incident it can be later.

I know they pay to use the facilities here but when I use the changing rooms I do towel off in the shower area.

Sorry to moan but I have put up with this for years !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this member of staff is referring to female changing areas but this is an opportunity to ensure all users of our pool at middlemoor leave a clean, dry changing room before they leave the facility. No one should towel down in the changing area and no one should walk through to the toilets soaking wet

All clubs, groups, schools must have a supervisor that checks the changing rooms before and after their session. The mop, bucket and squeegee are in the store area to ensure you clean up after your swim. Also ensure that the bucket is emptied after and not left full of dirty water

I have stressed these issues time and time again so please ensure we make this a suitable environment for everyone to use comfortably and safely

You are my contact but you must ensure this message is passed to all your staff and swimmers. I appreciate your support

Best regards
Sammy Spall
Exercise Facilities Manager
Wellness, Exercise & Lifestyle Unit
Police Headquarters
Middlemoor
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum