Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What ideas do you have for the club website?

+3
lesleyd
Nik
Tom
7 posters

Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty What ideas do you have for the club website?

Post  Tom Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:17 pm

We've started making some improvements to the club website at www.exetertri.co.uk

Do you have any ideas for things to go on there? Please post suggestions here...

Tom

Back to top Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty Re: What ideas do you have for the club website?

Post  Nik Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Can we have the dates for the races on the events section as you need to download the entry form to see when they all are.

Nik

Back to top Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty Re: What ideas do you have for the club website?

Post  lesleyd Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 am

Can we have a section where members can say which events they have entered so that everyone knows who is going to which event.

lesleyd

Back to top Go down

Post  andygates Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:19 am

Aye, a subforum for events would be good.

Ooh, from the "forum" page, the top links are broken - they point to /html/html/ instead of /html/.

andygates

Back to top Go down

Post  jamesp Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 am

Events page...is certainly lacking in content. I have a list of Tri (as well as swim,bike or run) race events happening locally (south and south west) on sundays that I would like to post and choose the way its displayed onto the events page.

I would be more than happy to contribute in content and layout where possible, as I have some experience in web design / development. Very Happy J
jamesp
jamesp

Back to top Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty sub sections

Post  karen Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 am

Can we sub-divide the headings? Maybe Swim - Open Water, Swim - Pool, Bike, Run, Events, For Sale, Juniors, etc?

Karen
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty Improvements to the forum

Post  SamJackson Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 am

I think that old/ no longer relevant threads should be deleted to stop the forum getting cluttered, helping people when they come to read and post in the forum.

Sam

SamJackson

Back to top Go down

What ideas do you have for the club website? Empty Physios, dieticians etc

Post  karen Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 am

Hi

I am often asked at swim sessions for referrals to health professionals eg: physios etc. Maybe we could have a list of some who other triathletes might recommend, or members who can offer their professional services to others eg: Sports Therapists, Physios, Dieticians etc?

Just a thought!

Karen
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Post  andygates Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:56 am

SamJackson wrote:I think that old/ no longer relevant threads should be deleted to stop the forum getting cluttered, helping people when they come to read and post in the forum.

Sam

I'm going to suggest the opposite. Old threads are useful to mine for tips and "that race in Cornwall last year..." Smile

The current "forum" link goes to a page that goes to the forum, though -- can that be changed so that it goes straight here? (Maybe even in an iframe so that the forum keeps the main site header?)

andygates

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down