Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer for the 2013 World Triathlon Grand Final-London 9-16 Sept 2013

Go down

Volunteer for the 2013 World Triathlon Grand Final-London 9-16 Sept 2013 Empty Volunteer for the 2013 World Triathlon Grand Final-London 9-16 Sept 2013

Post  mikey Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am

The biggest triathlon in 2013 will take place in Hyde Park where both elites and age groupers will compete over 5 days of racing . Volunteers will be needed throughout this period. This will be on a scale close to the Olympic race with the added bonus of around 2500 age groupers from all over the world taking part. I know a few of you are competing for AG places, there is also a plan to run an open race for a limited field ( I will pass on details if I get an early heads up) so if you find yourself up there why not help out for a while !!

You can register your interest by filling in the form at http://london.triathlon.org/volunteer/volunteer_registration/

I have a limited knowledge of what the current plans are for these champs so feel free to ask questions by emailing me at michaelgriffin@britishtriathlon.org

Mike

mikey

Back to top Go down