Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devon Sports awards 2009

Go down

Devon Sports awards 2009 Empty Devon Sports awards 2009

Post  Rob - Chairman Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 am

Hi All

I have been asked to pass on below link for club members to vote for coaches and volunteers from the club, if you could vote it would help triathlon get recognized

Many thanks

Rob

NOMINATE YOUR CLUB VOLUNTEERS & COACHES FOR THE DEVON SPORTS AWARDS!

We are now inviting nominations for the annual Devon Sports Awards, the event that recognises the outstanding achievements of sports coaches, officials and volunteers in the county. If there is someone special at your club that deserves to be acknowledged for the hard work they do behind the scenes in sport or physical activity, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Were you or your team/club inspired in 2008 by a coach or teacher?

Did one of your coaches lead a team/club or individual to success in 2008?

Has a young coach at your club shown the potential to become a great coach?

Is there someone at your club who gives up their time freely week in week out to officiate or work behind the scenes for the club?

Are you a coach yourself who has been inspired to go further by a mentor or tutor?

If the answer is YES then we need your nominations.

Nominations can be made online by going to www.activedevon.org/DSA08 or you can download and print a nomination form to complete manually and return to me at the address below. If you are not able to access the website and would prefer a hard copy of the nomination form, please let me know.

I would grateful if you would pass this information onto fellow coaches, teachers, committee members, volunteers and participants who may wish to nominate a colleague. Closing date for nominations is Friday 27th March 2009.

Successful nominees will be awarded for their achievements at the Annual Devon Sports Awards to be held on Thursday 7thth May 2009 at the Tiverton Hotel, Tiverton.

Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01392 263674 or by email on james.bogue@devon.gov.uk

Regards

James

James Bogue
Active Devon
Sports Centre, University of Exeter,
Stocker Road
Exeter
EX4 4QN
Tel: 01392 263674

Find the best way to get your 30 minutes a day at www.activedevon.org

http://www.devon.gov.uk/email.shtml
Rob - Chairman