Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bude Shoreline

3 posters

Go down

Bude Shoreline Empty Bude Shoreline

Post  SPrice Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

I've got a place for this Sunday's Bude tri, if anyone is up for it I'm happy to sell it on at a cut down price. Yes you guessed it - football!

I know you're thinking where is the commitment, I did do Wimbleball and Bolton last year so figure I need to take it a bit easier for 2010! Back for 2011 - entered Wimbleball just after the 12pm opening time yesterday. Has anyone else put in for it? I note the cheeky b*ggers have put the price up again.

SPrice

Back to top Go down

Bude Shoreline Empty Re: Bude Shoreline

Post  Borneo666 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 am

I'm up for taking your place. Give me a bell. 07866721027.

Mike

Borneo666

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm not surprised to hear the price has gone up again (2nd time in 2 years!), it's because they have a captive audience here in the UK. I've done the full IM event in UK, and when I looked at the overall cost of that compared to what I pay to go abroad, overseas is cheaper!!! The entry fees are cheaper, and mostly everything else too.

Having also done Wimbleball twice, and IMUK, and comparing the organisation of those to the 2 events overseas I've done so far (soon to be another) there is a clear winner - and it's not the UK! Don't get me wrong, the organisation is good over here, but when you see how it's done in other IM events you realise how it can be even better!

I guess what I'm saying is that if your able to take a few days holiday, and your thinking about doing IMUK, have a look at what it might cost you to do it somewhere with amazing sights to see - rather than Bolton, Greater manchester!!!!!

Like chocolate, you don't know what your missing until you try it.... and once you've tried it there's no going back! Very Happy

Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down