Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutrition Lecture

Go down

Nutrition Lecture Empty Nutrition Lecture

Post  mikey Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

The Police Athletic Section. will be hosting a talk on nutrition at Middlemoor on Thursday 30th June 7pm-9.30pm. Exeter Tri Club members are welcome to attend.

The speaker will be James Buckingham of Precision Fitness and Performance(PFP) based in Exeter. James's philosophy is ' getting your nutrition right but your training wrong is better than getting your training right but your nutrition wrong'! Or put simply,without optimal natural and simple nutrition your physical efforts will yield poor returns. Also those of us carrying a few extra pounds that we can never shift will quickly understand why !

(website is www.precisionpefomance.co.uk)

James has many of the Exeter Chiefs on his books, the reason being, they are keen to seek every gain in their performance.

I have attended one of Jame's talks and found in very thought provoking and it does make you question your lifestyle with regards to nutrition.

The cost will be £15 a head

Please email baz@hunkydory.me.uk if you wish to attend as I am out of the country for a week !!

Mike

mikey

Back to top Go down