Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine

2 posters

Go down

Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine Empty Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine

Post  Kate Philp Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 am

I put my Garmin 305 in my bag (which I don't think was zipped up). It's not there now, I can only think that it fell out when someone moved my bag from poolside to registration. The pool haven't found it so please let me know if anyone does. I can't afford to replace it, it has my surname (Philp) on it.
Thanks
Kate

(Ps. I have checked and double checked my bag and the car but will obviously post if it turns up)
Kate Philp
Kate Philp

Back to top Go down

Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine Empty Re: Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine

Post  Kate Philp Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:26 am

I've spoken to the pool and although they haven't found my garmin, they have a whole bag of stuff we collectively left behind, if you know anyone who has lost something, could you point them in my direction. I'm going to pick up the bag at some point this week as I think it's probably easier to return the items through the club.

If anyone lives nearer to Sidmouth than me and can collect instead, I would be grateful.

Ta cat
Kate Philp
Kate Philp

Back to top Go down

Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine Empty Re: Missing Garmin 305 at Sidmouth. Mine

Post  Kate Philp Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:10 am

The garmin has been found. Thanks Karen!
Kate Philp
Kate Philp

Back to top Go down

Post  karen Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 am

You're welcome! Thanks again for everything.

Kx
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Philp Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 am

Thank you, and everyone who helped.
We were short of volunteers this time round and Louise and I really appreciate everyone who helped, ESPECIALLY the regulars, who know who they are.
It wouldn't run without all the help. Middlemoor numbers are going through the roof, which is all good but we need people to volunteer. When Roger passed this over to us, one of the big plus points he made of running it was that you meet so many nice people; and he was right! We are!
(and then he ran for the hills)

Only joking on that last bit....
Kate Philp
Kate Philp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down