Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM 70.3, Wimbleball; Cotswolds 113.

Go down

IM 70.3, Wimbleball; Cotswolds 113. Empty IM 70.3, Wimbleball; Cotswolds 113.

Post  karen Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Good luck to all doing either IM 70.3 at Wimbleball, or the Cotswolds 113 Middle Distance events this weekend. I will keep my fingers crossed for good weather for you all and be thinking of you. Have a great race and make sure you enjoy it!

Karenx
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

IM 70.3, Wimbleball; Cotswolds 113. Empty Re: IM 70.3, Wimbleball; Cotswolds 113.

Post  karen Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Huge well done and hats off to those of you who completed 'the toughest 70.3 in the world' at Wimbleball on Sunday, in probably the toughest conditions too! People say if you can do Wimbleball 70.3, you can do an Ironman - and some of you are planning to do just that later this season - so good luck with that too!

Special mention should go to Pete Wilby (coz he's so quiet and modest he'll probably not tell you himself!), but he came 2nd in his age group at Wimble, and 10th OVERALL, in a time of 4hrs 43 mins! He beat ALL the female pros, and some of the male pros too! And when you consider the pros have a head-start in the swim, I think that's absolutely fantastic! Well done, Pete!
karen
karen

Back to top Go down