Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanetX Stealth XL

Go down

PlanetX Stealth XL Empty PlanetX Stealth XL

Post  BEEF Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Hey guys,

I have my PlanetX Stealth for sale at a price of £500!

There's a bit of a story behind the sale but basically the bike has about 10 road miles on it plus around 15hrs on my turbo. At the end of my first ride on it I had a car pull out on me along Union Road (student driver!) and I went over the top (nice somersault apparently) and landed on my back/shoulder.) Luckily for the bike I took the impact with the car and the bike came away unscathed apart from a couple of superficial/cosmetic scratches. I have had the bike inspected by 3 independent bike geeks and the carbon F&F have not been compromised in anyway. If there was any issue with the F&F I'm pretty sure turbo use would have highlighted it.

I'm being totally honest about the bike as I was sold a duff bike few years ago.

Reluctantly selling due to the fact it was an impulse buy (didn't get fitted for a Tri bike) and the geometry simply doesn't work for me otherwise I would be riding it.

I'm more than happy for anyone interested to come and have a look at it and have it inspected themselves. (Horseguards in Exeter)

Alan

BEEF

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum