Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday nights after christmas

Go down

Friday nights after christmas Empty Friday nights after christmas

Post  Nik Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi everyone,
As you may well know the track is closing at the end of December for extensive refurbishment. Whilst it will be great to be able to use the new facilities in the summer, it leaves us with having to find a temporary new training venue.
After many, many e-mails to many different organisations I have managed to get us a lit space at Wyvern Barracks, Barrack Road, just down the road from the hospital main entrance.
Because this is MOD land there are some security issues.
I will need asap a list of names of juniors who will be coming to train after christmas, even just for one session.
There will be limited parking so we are asking if you would drop the children off near the entrance where we will wait for them.
Saying that, we would also appreciate a bit of marshalling help so if you would like to stay and watch and at the same time offer your services I will need your name and car registration number.

e-mail me on: swimbikerun@blueyonder.co.uk or text 07976797936

Finally, we will have to insist that the juniors wear some kind of hi-viz clothing whilst training at the barracks. It can be proper running wear or just a hi-viz vest like this .... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Childrens-Kids-Toddlers-Babies-Hi-Vis-Vest-In-5-Sizes-From-0-1yrs-10-12yrs-/360714144547?pt=UK_BOI_ProtectiveGear_RL&var=&hash=item53fc3d0b23
I need to get back to the person in charge asap with the list of names and if I don't give your name to the security gate you want have access to the camp,
Thanks,
Nik

Nik

Back to top Go down