Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teignmouth Aquathlon

3 posters

Go down

Teignmouth Aquathlon Empty Teignmouth Aquathlon

Post  Dave Pee Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

10.00 a.m.
Lighthouse car Park
Swim out to end buoy, along to first buoy and then diagonally back to shore, touch the sea wall and then out and back to the end buoy. Novices will just go to the end buoy and back.

Transition on the promenade.
Run is along the Prom, zig and zag around the mini-roundabout and then climb up the hill. The course will be marked on flour and will take runners right along a short path, over a style, up fields, over another style, left along a track, left down a stoney footpath through a kissing gate and then retrace the route back to the lighthouse for the finish.

Bring food and drink for a barbie afterwards. Also bring money if we decide to abandon and go to the pub because it is raining.

Cost £3.00.
wetsuits and coloured swim hat mandatory.

THIS IS NOT A RACE BUT A TRAINING EVENT WHICH WILL GIVE YOU SPLIT TIMES FOR YOU TO MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE AT THE END OF THE OPENWATER SEASON.

There will be prizes for anyone who does anything special!

Dave Pressley

Dave Pee

Back to top Go down

Teignmouth Aquathlon Empty Re: Teignmouth Aquathlon

Post  _tc Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am

Hello i am a member but havent made it to any of the swimming etc. mainly because i didnt want to make a fool of myself as i wasnt that strong but i have completed two sprint tri's this year and have been practising off Teignmouth with a friend.
Can i enter the aquathon on saturday?
If so can my friend who isnt a member.....yet?

Ed. Very Happy

_tc

Back to top Go down

Teignmouth Aquathlon Empty Teignmouth Aquathlon

Post  SamJackson Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 am

I'm pretty sure it's open to everyone that knows about it. Just turn up early in registration to fill in forms etc...

SamJackson

Back to top Go down

Teignmouth Aquathlon Empty Re: Teignmouth Aquathlon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down