Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exe Valley triathlon

3 posters

Go down

Exe Valley triathlon Empty Exe Valley triathlon

Post  andy evans1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help on May 10th. More helpers are still needed. We will need people to help on Saturday set things up, then some first thing Sunday to help with final preparations as well as the marshalls. in addition we will need some kind of van or trailer to transport the signs etc to and from Tiverton, cananyone help in this?

Any offers of help to me please evnsandyevans@aol.com

Thanks
Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon Empty Exe Valley Tri

Post  Jan Parsons Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 am

Andy,

As per my conversation with you on the Sowton circuits I can help with the set up of this on the Saturday. I am competing too so if I am needed on the Sunday then I would prefer to be in the "special" first wave rather than the last. However I may have a hubby who can help which hopefully will mean I can swim in the right wave.

Jan

Jan Parsons

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon Empty EVT

Post  andy evans1 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 am

Jan. Thanks. I have you down now. Can you contact me on evnsandyevans@aol.com with note of a contact number.

Looking at your swim time, being in 1st club wave you will be with swimmers of same ability anyway. Most have given similar swim times to your own.

Andy
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon Empty Re: Exe Valley triathlon

Post  andygates Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 am

The camper van is at your disposal if you want it. I'll even take the surfboard out. Smile

I've had a couple of people ask for race details - course and so on - and the website events page just says "sorry, the race is full". If someone bungs me the details I'll tart 'em up for web consumption...

andygates

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon Empty Re: Exe Valley triathlon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down