Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions

4 posters

Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions

Post  andyarmo Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:03 am

Hi I have just joined the Tri Club and was wondering if you have a regular weekend bike ride or run? I have just started to gain some fitness after two years out, and could do with some good base training for both running and cycling over the winter. Please help!!

andyarmo

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Training....

Post  brendanmcgrath01 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 am

hey mate I am new to the area and looking to get some training in whenever possible. Let me know when you can ride or run and we can get something organised.

Brendan....

brendanmcgrath01

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Re:Training

Post  andyarmo Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Brendan
Thanks for the response, where are you living, I am more than happy to meet up for run,bike or swim, always trained by myself in Spain, so anything would be good. I am based at TQ13 0AB, and have some routes so let me know your thoughts....
thanks
Andy

andyarmo

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Training

Post  brendanmcgrath01 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 am

Hey Andy we are at Countess Wear in Exeter rigt now. EX2 6JJ I am looking after my daughter 2 days a week Wed/Fri but apart from that am free until i start work.. Lets organise a ride out sometime soon. or call me.. 07970 470528

brendanmcgrath01

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Re: New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions

Post  Pinky Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Andy

PM me your e-mail address (don't put it on here, you may get spammed to death), I've tried to PM you but it appears not to have been delivered! I've spoken to Brenden who tells me you've not recieved my message about training, but happy to let you know what we do in case you want to join in. I've only just returned from a few months in Australia - hence not getting in touch before. But back now and getting back into the swing of things.

Hope to hear from you soon

Amanda

Pinky

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Training Rides

Post  JB Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 am

Hi Andy

Saw your post from September - just become new myself and getting into road riding. Noted your postcode TQ13 - I'm TQ13 0DQ (Millstream - Chudleigh) and figured you must be close and wondered if I could hook up for a training ride sometime -

You may be well into the distance work already and something for me to build towards but it would be good to know someone else if you're that local
Text/call 07966 500 775
JB

JB

Back to top Go down

New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions Empty Re: New member enquiry on weekend bike sessions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down