Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June)

5 posters

Go down

Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June) Empty Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June)

Post  jamesp Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Unfortunately due to easterly winds and high water the first sea swim of the year has been cancelled.

The first sea swim will be now take place next Wednesday (13th June) in Teignmouth at 7pm.

Members meet at the Lighthouse car park at the end of the beach next to the mouth of the Teign Estuary. There you will register and pay. You will be given a wristband for your safety. Hand this back in to a member who will be collecting wristbands by the sea wall as you finish the session.

For more details see the training page on the club website.

Last edited by jamesp on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:02 am; edited 4 times in total
jamesp
jamesp

Back to top Go down

Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June) Empty Re: Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June)

Post  Tom Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Tom

Back to top Go down

Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June) Empty Re: Teignmouth Sea Swim Cancelled (5th June)

Post  catcannon Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 am

Ow, I'd just rented myself another wetsuit so I could join in the fun...

catcannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaz Caunter Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Is this a one off Wednesday on the 13th? I thought sea swimming was on Tuesdays?

Gaz Caunter

Back to top Go down

Post  karen Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

The lifeguards have said they now can't do Tuesdays, so it is Wednesday next week, and quite possibly will continue on Wednesdays. Rob will speak to the lifeguards next week.

karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down