Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's bike rides

2 posters

Go down

Women's bike rides Empty Women's bike rides

Post  Nik Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi, I have now put loads of rides onto the Breeze website (www.breezebikerides.com) so if you know any beginners, Mums, Nans, Aunties who want to come for a social, safe slow ride along the canal with a tea stop send them in that direction.
I have also put up 3 training rides at my pace (12-16mph depending on terrain and weather). The first one is Thursday 30th August from Exwick to Woodleigh Junction along the old A30 through Tedburn, 20 miles, average speed 13-14mph. If you want to go on any of the rides go to the website and put your name down. By signing up you will help make sure that British Cycling continue to get funding for initiatives like this. Alternatively meet me at the Thatched pub at 10am and I'll add you on the list when I do my post ride admin.

Nik

Back to top Go down

Women's bike rides Empty Re: Women's bike rides

Post  karen Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:30 am

Nik, I can't find anything on the website (may be being a bit dim - technology and all!).

I'd be interested in day-time training rides and Thursday 30th sounds good.

Karen
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:00 am

Go to the Breeze website and click on the ride finder tab or just go to http://www.goskyride.com/ and onto ride finder. Put in Exeter and then click on anytime (even though it is highlighted already) and uncheck the other ride options leaving Breeze. It's a bit of a temperamental search thing!

Nik

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:02 am

Change that, on the Breeze site click on 'find a ride', second tab under the main picture, I couldn't find it at first as it's not an obvious tab

Nik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down