Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses

3 posters

Go down

Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses Empty Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses

Post  Rob - Chairman Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 am

Hi All

We are looking for members who would be interested in becoming a Triathlon coach as this years course dates are now available, I will be one of the tutors taking both courses, the courses will be run at Middlemoor Exeter.
If you pay for the level 1 course and help coach the club we will then pay for your level 2 course.
In the near future I think club coaches should be paid for the coaching as without then the club would not be as good as it is, at the moment they coach on a volunteer basis which effects their training as these sessions take time to prepare and run. I have been working with other clubs in the area and members have to pay between £3.50 and £5.00 per session and their coaches get paid for taking the session.
If you could let me have your thoughts I would be most grateful

Rob
Chairman
Rob - Chairman
Rob - Chairman

Back to top Go down

Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses Empty Re: Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses

Post  Kate Philp Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 am

Rob, I'm very interested in taking the level 1 course, I was already thinking of the September courses; I've just got to arrange childcare.... oh and apply Smile
Kate Philp
Kate Philp

Back to top Go down

Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses Empty Level 1 coach

Post  SPrice Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I sent off my forms and the cheque ages ago for this (March) but haven't heard back from them.

SPrice

Back to top Go down

Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses Empty Re: Level 1 and 2 BTF Coaching courses

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down