Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tri Training camp

Go down

Tri Training camp Empty Tri Training camp

Post  neilc Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 am

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in attending a tri camp, I can highly recommend TRI TOPIA in France. I first went there in April to attend an improvers course. After coming back, my tri results greatly improved.

I have now just come back from attending their swim clinic. 15000m completed in both open water ( rivers and lakes) swimming pool and a private 20m pool. Also, I managed to Bike 350km ( 217m ) and run 50km (31m)over the week.

The roads are so smooth and the traffic is light compared to here. The runs are local and vary between lanes, offroad, and disused rail lines.

Lee, who owns Tritopia, is at present training for an ironman in Mexico in October with a view to qualify for Kona next year. He is very passionate about tri and his personnel touch is a great help. He also does the cooking too and its very very good !!!

Its a family run business and the accomodation is very clean and all the cooking is done for you and included in the price. You also use it a just as a base and do your own training. Nothing is too much trouble.

If any one wants any more info, please feel free to PM me or have a look at their website, tri topia.com.

Thanks for reading..

neil c

neilc

Back to top Go down