Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanzarote Training Camp 2014

Go down

Lanzarote Training Camp 2014  Empty Lanzarote Training Camp 2014

Post  Rob Libby Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:48 am

La Santa training camp will be happening on the week of Sunday 16th March to 23rd March 2014.
This is an ideal chance to gain some winter training to set you up for the best possible start to your 2014 season, to really hit the ground running on your return as the weather gets better in this country (hopefully).
Places are limited, especially for people wanting to take bikes, so book early to avoid disappointment. Flights are from Bristol and include all transfers in Lanzarote. The accommodation at La Santa is based on 3 people sharing a one bedroom apartment (2 in the bedroom 1 on a sofa bed in living area). The higher specification comfort apartments have been booked. All included in the price is buffet breakfast and dinner - ideal for energy loading for training and means that there is only minimal financial outlay for lunches and extras. Included is a tried and tested programme that is suitable for a wide range of abilities led by experienced triathletes and coaches. There is the option to either take your own bike or to rent one.

All of this for the price of £700

To take own bike is an addional £60

£150 deposit secures your place

If you would like to discuss it or book a place I attend most of the clubs training sessions or

My e-mail is r.libby1@btinternet.com or my phone number is 07745 224491

Rob Libby

Back to top Go down