Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middlemoor Pool Usage

Go down

Middlemoor Pool Usage Empty Middlemoor Pool Usage

Post  karen Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 am

I have received the e:mail below from Middlemoor today.

PLEASE NOTE: ETC members are NOT permitted to use the pool at any other time than that already agreed with MM. Please do not abuse are invitation to use this very important facility. Thank you. Karen

Message from MM:-

'On Friday morning of last week I noticed a lone female swimmer in the pool, I immediately went through to the pool to see who it was. It transpired that 'x' was not only swimming in the pool by herself but that she had no entitlement to be there. This is the second occasion I am aware of where Triathlon Club swimmers have been using our pool when they are not entitled to do so. My concern is that there may be more occasions that I am not aware of

My understanding is that the Triathlon Club originated primarily for our officers and staff, we then extended the privilege to tri-athletes in the local area. That privilege is to use the pool on a Monday evening from 1900-2100, not whenever they choose to use it

If any other tri-athlete uses the pool when they are not entitled to then we will take their sports pass away from them. I hope you are the right person to pass this message, if not then please let me know. As you can see I have copied Steve in to this e-mail

Best regards
Sammy Spall
Exercise Facilities Manager
Wellness, Exercise & Lifestyle Unit
Police Headquarters
Middlemoor'
karen
karen

Back to top Go down