Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middlemoor Changing Rooms

Go down

Middlemoor Changing Rooms Empty Middlemoor Changing Rooms

Post  karen Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Message below received today from Middlemoor. Please could I ask all ETC members to kindly pick up any rubbish and bin it, and leave changing rooms as they would wish to find them? Thank you, Karen 

Ladies & Gents,

This morning we have had to field more complaints about the condition of the ladies changing rooms.

Whilst this complaint related to the ladies facility we have similar complaints about the male rooms.  This is an opportune moment to remind all group supervisors that they are responsible for checking  the rooms are left clean, tidy and dry at the start and the end of each session. 

Any rubbish should be “binned” and there is a mop, bucket & squeegee for everyone to use after their swim to ensure the changing rooms are left mopped -  (do not leave dirty water in the bucket!!)

If all supervisors/group leaders check the rooms, before and after use, then no one should be taking over or leaving a room in a poor condition. There are no excuses,  please pass this message to all your users and help us to maintain a healthy environment for all users

I hope I do not have to raise this issue again this year. Your co-operation is much appreciated
Best regards
Sammy Spall 
Exercise Facilities Manager 
Fitness, Exercise & Rehabilitation Unit
Police Headquarters 
Middlemoor 
Exeter 
karen
karen

Back to top Go down