Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010

4 posters

Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty Exe Valley Triathlon 2010

Post  andy evans1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 am

Everyone.

Tiverton leisure centre is now booked for 9/5/10 for next years Triathlon. On-line entries are expected to go live soon, maybe next week. The cost will be the same as last years £26/£24 BTA. You can enter using last years entry form if you want to just remember the date is the 9th.

We will have the same arrangement as last year, there will be an early wave and a late wave for club members with members being paired so they can share marshalling duties.

The transition area may well be a tarmac surface next year so no more grass which will be better I think.

Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty Club Triathlon

Post  Rob - Chairman Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am

Hi All

If you could volunteer to help at the Exe Valley Triathlon, please let us know asp as this would help us sort out marshal points early on, Andy and I put a lot of time into putting on a great Triathlon before the day for the club but we need all the clubs help to run it to the high standard we want to set.
If you could let Andy know soon as possible that you are able to help and we have given you plenty of time to book the day off to help.

All the best
Rob
Chairman Exeter Tri Club
Rob - Chairman
Rob - Chairman

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty Re: Exe Valley Triathlon 2010

Post  Pinky Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 am

Hi Andy

I'm happy to help out provided I'm not away anywhere - difficult to say this far in advance!

I'm not interested in racing this one myself, so feel free to direct me anywhere I can stand and shout/clap/cheer/cajoul/or encourage by any other necessary means (I'll save 'HTFU' for only those that I know, not randoms...) including pushing, pulling, and (weight depending cause I don't have much muscle power) carrying.

Oh yes - and I'll also do a job too!! bounce

Pinky

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty EVT 2010

Post  andy evans1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 am

Pinky. Ta. Let me have your contact number. You can e-mail me at evnsandyevans@aol.com.

Andy
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty exe valley tri

Post  karen Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 am

Hi Andy

Obviously I won't be taking part! But if you need help anywhere around the pool, I'll be happy to do what I can.

Karen
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty EVT

Post  andy evans1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 am

Karen . Ta. You could help count laps probably. I'll bear you in mind.

Andy
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty Exe Valley Triathlon 2010

Post  andy evans1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 am

Everyone.

Entries for next years Triathlon have gone live today. You may now enter, price remains at £26, a real bargain I think, even though our costs have risen from last year. The leisure centre is costing another £150 compared to last year for instance.

I will "buddy up" members who enter allocating the slower swimmers to the early wave and the speed merchants to the last but one.

Entries for the aquathlons are also now live.

Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley Triathlon 2010 Empty Re: Exe Valley Triathlon 2010

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down