Exeter Tri Club - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exe Valley triathlon 2010

+2
andygates
andy evans1
6 posters

Go down

Exe Valley triathlon 2010 Empty Exe Valley triathlon 2010

Post  andy evans1 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 pm

The triathlon next year is filling up fast.I have about 120 places left to fill. So far very few club members have entered and I know some of you like to enter this event. I realise that with Christmas you may have other things to spend your money on at the moment so if any club member wants to enter but hasn't got the money to pay for entry just now I am prepared to reserve a place if you are prepared to offer some help during the course of the day either before or after you race. Anyone who wants to take up the offer please contact me.

Andy Evans
andy evans1
andy evans1

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon 2010 Empty Re: Exe Valley triathlon 2010

Post  andygates Mon May 10, 2010 2:52 am

Some photos of riders from the day's fun: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andygates/sets/72157623898914729/

(I've no idea who anyone was so let 'em know!)

andygates

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 am

To all those who had a great deal to do with all the prior organisation of the race today a HUGE congratulations for delivering a truly successful event.

I throughly enjoyed helping out in the tranisiton area all day, (Sorry Roger if my 6 hours of so of cheerleading made you loose any marbles! Rolling Eyes ) from doing this I am able to pass on to everyone that there were too many compliments from the competitors to count relating to how well they felt the event had been arranged, run and allowed them to have a stress free racing experience.

Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back fo a job well done! Very Happy

Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  karen Mon May 10, 2010 5:12 am

Ditto, Amanda.

Great day, very well organised, loads of support, lovely atmosphere! Well done Andy, and Exeter Tri Club.

Karenx

bounce
karen
karen

Back to top Go down

Exe Valley triathlon 2010 Empty Exe Valley Tri

Post  Rob - Chairman Mon May 10, 2010 6:35 am

Hi All

Just a quick note to thank Andy and all those who helped today at the Exe Valley Tri it makes me proud to be the Chairman of such a good club. We had other clubs coming to see how we put on events and they went away saying how good the club is and how relaxed and friendly everyone was.
We will be having a get together and having a pizza and beer on the club for all those who have helped at 3 or more events.

Thanks again and well done

Rob
Chairman
Rob - Chairman
Rob - Chairman

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiara Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Exeter Tri Club for putting on such a great event yesterday! My first ever tri and I'm unfortunately hooked....despite physically shaking with nerves at poolside!

Special thank you to all those marshals who stood out in the cold for hours and were so encouraging..and also to the ladies in registration who were lovely.

Will be back to do the sprint next year, providing I can actually feel my legs in a years time!

I'd certainly recommend this as a brilliant first time race for anyone wanting to try a tri!

Well done!

Chiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down